Floyd's Tire & Car Care has job openings available for a Tire Technician! We're looking for honest, dedicated, customer-service oriented people to join our team at St. Louis, MO.
Tire Technicians are responsible for performing maintenance and repairs on the tires of our customer's vehicles, such as dismounting, remounting and balancing tires. Tire technicians are responsible not only for the tire service we provide, but also Floyd's Tire & Car Care's reputation as a trustworthy and dependable auto shop. A successful tire technician will have an understanding of tire related equipment and tools, strong attention to detail, ability and desire to perform above these job requirements, and a dedication to honesty and fairness.
Tire Technicians are Responsible for:
- Properly repair and mount tires
- Properly align and balance tires
- Operate related tire equipment and tools as trained
- Completing all work orders correctly and accurately
- Maintaining accurate and organized notes and paperwork on all jobs
- Practicing safe work principles
- Maintain positive customer relationships
Applicants are required to be:
- At least 18 years old
- Recipients of a high school diploma or GED
- In possession of a valid driver's license
- Familiar with multiple makes and models of vehicles
- Dependable, honest and organized
- Available to work weekends and some holidays
- Ability to receive instruction and to follow procedures
- Some form of experience and knowledge of tire equipment and tools
- Committed to keeping up-to-date on automotive knowledge
Click here to submit your application for this position.
Drove in from Ohio Friday night. Car broke down on busy I-70. Called AAA for auto shop recommendations, they gave me two that were the closest. Called the first only to be told can't help us. Second call was to Floyd's. They said get car there in the morning and we'll look at it. Dropped car off, spoke with Nikki and left. Returned a few hours later and was told all checks came back good (no codes or mechanical history showing why it broke down). They ran car thru the paces and still found all okay. I cannot thank the team there that Saturday enough for looking into our car issue. This allowed us that peace of mind to drive back home. We highly recommend Floyd's to everyone who has auto needs. They are fair, friendly and go well above expectations for service.