If the breeze from those open windows just isn't cutting it, come by our shop in St. Louis, MO 63114 to get an expert opinion on what we can do to fix your auto A/C or heating problems. We offer affordable prices and guaranteed workmanship. Contact us at 314-427-2840, so we can help you drive in comfort.
Why maintaining your AC System is very important:
Heating and A/C systems may break eventually with usage, hose pipes may clog and drip if not serviced, causing reduced efficiency heating and cooling capabilities. Regular maintenance will keep your AC system operating at peak performance!
Indications your A/C system may be having issues:
- If your air conditioning blows only slightly cooler air compared to the exterior air
- Air that blows in smells damp, musty, or like mildew and mold
- Your cabin does not warm up in cold weather, or is just a little warmer than outside
- The defroster takes longer than typical to operate, or does not operate
- Your heater or A/C only functions when driving, not when idling, or quits blowing when the car is stationary
- Your heating system blows cold air, or the air conditioning blows warm air
- Low airflow even at the highest fan setting.
A comprehensive evaluation of heating and A/C system includes:
- Examining the internal controls and blower
- Checking radiator coolant operating temperature, hoses, pressure radiator cap and thermostat
- Inspecting the compressor belt
- Inspecting system and seals for leaks or various other damages.
- A cooling system pressure test
- Verifying the A/C pressure meets manufacturer specifications
- Measuring the interior vent air temperature
Our repair and maintenance services include:
- Air Conditioning
- Belts & Hoses
To learn more about our Heating and Cooling services, call us at 314-427-2840 or request a quote by clicking below:
What our clients are saying about us
We have established longterm and stable partnerships with various clients thanks to our excellence in solving their automotive needs!
Drove in from Ohio Friday night. Car broke down on busy I-70. Called AAA for auto shop recommendations, they gave me two that were the closest. Called the first only to be told can't help us. Second call was to Floyd's. They said get car there in the morning and we'll look at it. Dropped car off, spoke with Nikki and left. Returned a few hours later and was told all checks came back good (no codes or mechanical history showing why it broke down). They ran car thru the paces and still found all okay. I cannot thank the team there that Saturday enough for looking into our car issue. This allowed us that peace of mind to drive back home. We highly recommend Floyd's to everyone who has auto needs. They are fair, friendly and go well above expectations for service.
I drove to St. Louis area for a business meeting. 6 hour drive. Had some issues with my Dodge Durango on the way down, but made it in time for my meeting. When meeting was done for the day(around 6:30) I tried to start my car and found it would not start. I called Floyds. They had a tow truck there within an hour. The next day, by 2 pm they had left me a message saying it was fixed and I could come and get it. AND...the price for towing and repair were acceptable. Very fair and car now works as it should. Thank you Floyds.